Help to go to university – If you choose to go to university we can support you – such as helping you get tuition fees and maintenance loans, travel costs at the start and end of term, and making sure you have somewhere to live during the holidays.
We will help you choose the right course and university that matches your talents and interests.
And we can help you
- by paying a £2000 bursary – each year, for a 3 year course
- apply for any additional bursaries that might be available
- with incentive payments – in some circumstances
- with a rail warrant to travel to and from university during term time
- with transport for you and your belongings at the beginning and end of terms
- with somewhere to stay during university holiday periods – or the funding to make your own arrangements