Family and friends

Personal Advisers can help you plan

Living with family or friends – Some young people, when they turn 18, decide to go and live with their birth family or friends. If this is the option you want to consider, talk to your Personal Adviser first, because they can help you plan this.

If you live back at home with your family, this can affect how long you get leaving care support for.