Having your say

How to comment on or complain about something.

There might be times when you feel you are not getting the support you need. Or, you may not agree with decisions that have been made.

Your Personal Adviser will always listen to any complaints you have, or if there is anything you would like to tell us that has been really helpful to you.

Read more about complaints and compliments  

You can always talk to us. It’s really important that you have the contact number and email address for your Personal Adviser. If you haven’t got either of those things, ask for them.

You should also have the number of other Personal Advisers or a Team Leader if your Personal Adviser is not available and can’t talk to you for whatever reason. Who else can help?   

You can use your Pathway Plan to help you say what you think about stuff.

Or you can ask for or view a copy of The Pathway Plan Tool

You could also use the MOMO app – it stands for Young Peoples Mind of My Own – to say what you think and feel, or make a complaint.  Sign up to MOMO